Colorado Fishing Forum - View Profile: Zman

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. littlemac
    02-19-2016 06:19 PM - permalink
    littlemac
    not sure if you got my message back, i would like to purchase the clam plate. thanks
    glenn
  2. baseballjohn66
    02-20-2015 05:42 PM - permalink
    baseballjohn66
  3. cadidas
    08-03-2014 01:00 PM - permalink
    cadidas
    Zman, my name is Chris, Kenny told me to look you up and ask you if the Interstate factory in Loveland still has their refurbished batteries for sale? I have a 60lb 24 volt minn kota bow mount trolling motor and am looking for some relatively inexpensive batteries to get me through this boating season. If you have any ideas or insight it would be greatly appreciated.
  4. caddisshack
    04-26-2014 10:36 AM - permalink
    caddisshack
    Zman,

Just saw your post re: bringing a Wiper fly guy along on some of your trips in May. I'm buddies with Solesearcher, so he can vouch for me. Give me a shout if you need company in the boat. We fish some of the same water...in fact I'm going to start chasing them tonight before the storm rolls in.

517449157six
  5. Flashback
    03-20-2014 10:53 PM - permalink
    Flashback
    Tell me where all your crappie holes are right now.
  6. r1f1eman
    02-17-2014 11:16 PM - permalink
    r1f1eman
    You didn't answer the question at the FxR+ fish fry Sunday, were you getting instructions of how to spool that reel or giving instructions ?
  7. James
    01-18-2014 01:05 PM - permalink
    James
    Hey, how are you? I imagine you're aware that there is a fake facebook page with your name and pictures? (I may've been guilty of adding a Red Wings picture or two.. sorry. lol.

Also, can anyone see pms now? I'm looking at yours right now (I wasn't trying to, just clicked on your name to pm you.. Maybe there are other kinds of messages now? (there's a view conversation to click)..

Anyway, Jevan and I were talking yesterday. We'd really love to fish for Smallmouths in Aurora with you this spring/summer. If the invitation's still good?

Figured maybe we could plan a time early, so it works out. Jevan and I are both off Sundays. A Monday would work if planned in advance (So I could get someone to watch the kids). Actually, if planned far enough ahead of time, any day could probably work..

James
  8. baseballjohn66
    12-13-2013 05:11 AM - permalink
    baseballjohn66
    Mark, Did Aurora finally listen to us and fix the boat ramp dock situation? Check out this link...
    https://www.auroragov.org/cs/groups/...ent/017422.pdf
  9. baseballjohn66
    10-28-2013 09:59 PM - permalink
    baseballjohn66
    Can I call you?
  10. walleye seeker
    07-20-2013 01:37 PM - permalink
    walleye seeker
    Mark when we were looking for marine ply it was to put a new floor in my friends boat in NM so he was looking for thinner sheets. marine always has more plys than reg. i think 3/4 has 7 or 9 plys and if you find a place that has it see if they will sell you a piece 2" bigger on all sides than you need. a cut fee will be a lot cheeper than a whole sheet. the last that i bought was in cal. and i was 13 years old and we built a whole boat for $50.00

About Me

• Signature
    A very wise friend uttered never truer words to me...When you're too old to fish anymore...What would you rather have?... Memories of the fish you once caught...or the friends you made while fishing?

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 04:55 PM
  • Referrals: 2

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4