Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
K

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    9,434 Posts
    I haven't been out since oct and none of my contacts since early dec so I cant help you much. the weather has been very good,no wind

· Registered
    1,716 Posts
    Missed your note. Haven't been out as much as last year due to shoulder surgery/therapy. You might be interested in a Kayak tournament at Pueblo on the 15th. Launch at the South Marina. Bass and Walleye. I'm going $30.00. Its a fun group. Let me know if your interested. You will need a Hawg Trough to measure fish and take their picture.

· Registered
    2,904 Posts
    Its a 1997 Lowe 14' with an '07 Johnson 40 hp. Asking $2200-as you know its a solid boat-nothing wrong with it. Goes 26-28 in CO. Got a 55 lb Minn Kota TM.

· Registered
    1,716 Posts
    Thanks for the option, I like my Kayak for now. I have a neighbor that might be interested. They have a old trihull. Year, Price etc.

· Registered
    1,716 Posts
    Didn't get any notice about your messages on the new system.
    Found out today that Wipers have been feeding at night in the West end. I'm going to put in at the old DOW ramp with my canoe Thursday or Friday. I'm not much of a night ninja, I paddle by feel. If you want to meet and put in your little pontoon or share a canoe let me know. I'm watching the wind and it looks doable. May take minnows and fish with float bobbers or toss cranks and jerks. The person I talked to used Shad. cell 332-9973
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…