Colorado Fishing Forum - View Profile: albow

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. lovetofish
    04-29-2017 03:28 PM - permalink
    lovetofish
    Hi,

How much are you asking for the mercury 10hp?
  2. littlemac
    10-09-2014 06:56 PM - permalink
    littlemac
    thinking about going to bc lake saturday morning, would you like to join me.also found a guy on craiglist that had a bunch of concord grapes he was giving away. been making grape juice like mad. taste great!
  3. albow
    09-01-2014 08:48 PM - permalink
    albow
    That's cool Glenn! That's enough for a good meal too! If I didn't have to work I'd head up there tomorrow!
  4. littlemac
    09-01-2014 03:13 PM - permalink
    littlemac
    went to barr lake yesterday with a friend. we caught probably twenty perch between the two of us.not outstanding but fair considering he was there the week before and got skunked. all were caught in ten feet or less of water on worms.
    glenn
  5. littlemac
    08-13-2014 07:17 PM - permalink
    littlemac
    went to bear creek sunday morning. caught 15 fish, 12 saugeye, 2 smallmouth and one trout. was a little slower then i like but not bad. did you get back up to wolfed?
  6. albow
    02-01-2014 04:17 PM - permalink
    albow
    Hey Glenn,

Yeah I went to Nate's event at the Swimbeach. Ice was good there but fishing wasn't great. I went out there on Thursday also and most of the North/East areas of the lake including marina and handicapped pier were open water at that time. Nate has been catching walleye farther out on the ice coming out from the west side over the roadbed, more in the middle of the lake. He goes all the time so he knows where it's safe -- be careful if you go. Kingfisher and the South boat ramp cove area had some ice that I was tempted to go out on but Nate said all that had been open water the day before. Jimi said ice was good at Catfish Flats area, so that might be a better bet. Thanks for the invite, but I've got to stay home tomorrow and help get the house ready for super bowl.

Alan
  7. littlemac
    02-01-2014 03:48 PM - permalink
    littlemac
    were you at chat field today? if so how was the ice? I'm going there tomorrow morning if you'd like to join me.
  8. discloco
    06-21-2013 07:49 AM - permalink
    discloco
    How's it going?
  9. denverbassman
    05-03-2013 03:10 PM - permalink
    denverbassman
    Hey buddy, how u doing?
    Do you still have that outbored motor?
    I blew a seal on my lower unit, and im haveing trouble with it starting, was wondering if you still have it?
  10. albow
    03-08-2013 07:21 PM - permalink
    albow
    Hey Glenn!

I didn't go today. Had an accident heading up to Wolford this past Wednesday afternoon. My buddy Larry (The Ukranian) was driving and we got hit by an oncoming SUV as we headed up Berthod pass. The guy who hit us died at the scene. We're both ok, but pretty beat up. We'll probably try it again in a couple of weeks.

I did ok fishing Bear Creek early ice, but my knee has been too jacked up to get around much lately. I guess I really need to get a knee replacement but I don't want to deal with it, so I've been gimping by. A snowmobile is a big advantage there!

How about you?

Alan

About Me

• About albow
  • Signature
    "First you take a drink, then the fish takes a drink, then it takes off."

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 07:10 AM
  • Referrals: 1