Pelican Bass Raider 10e with everything including Trailer-$750 - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2009, 12:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Pelican Bass Raider 10e with everything including Trailer-$750

Well now that I have brought down my larger family boat from Nebraska I am looking at getting rid of some stuff around the house. And my 10ft Pelican is first to go. I haven't had it to long but have added everything needed to be on the water today. I have registered it for 09 and been out on the Pueblo Res a few times and have done pretty well. There is alot of battery to be used with the 29series. I have gone out for 6-7hr trips and come back to only have used 25-30% of the battery. This thing is extremely stable and great for one person fishing, but you can go with two.
I am selling everything with it;
-Pelican power adapter plug (so you can use the prewired system)-yeah it doesn't come with one from the factory!
-Dual swiveling seats
-Hummingbird Smartcast RF10 portable fish finder and sonar unit
-55lb thrust trolling motor, 5 forward and 3 reverse settings,with Bigfoot switch for foot operation (only stop and go)-great for staying off the rocks once you set the trolling motor direction.
-29 series deep cycle marine battery, box and tie down strap
-throw seat and PFD
-Paddle, safety whistle, and bow mount light (for night fishing)
-Harbor Freight 4X8 utility trailer with 12in wheels. Have title and 09 Registration. Trailer has been decked and has sides to go with it. All the lights and signals work great too.

Anyhow I want $750 for the package. Its well worth it. The trolling motor, battery and safety equipment are all less than two months old. The only thing you will need is your rods with this one. This will make an excellent hopper for Quincy or any other electric only motored waters.

Even if you've been fishing for three hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.  ~Author Unknown
displacedfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Pelican Bass Raider 10e with everything including Trailer

Oh yeah the trailer has a 1 7/8 tongue. Also I will deliver anywhere from Denver down to Pueblo.
This thing could easily be pulled by a compact car. Trailer and boat probably weigh 400lbs max.

Even if you've been fishing for three hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.  ~Author Unknown
Old 05-26-2009, 01:12 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Pelican Bass Raider 10e with everything including Trailer

Really nice rig!
dropshot is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Default Re: Pelican Bass Raider 10e with everything including Trailer-$750

Dropped the price. Found my new toy today and this is going to be the down payment

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.