Ice fishing seminar Wed. night - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2006, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ice fishing seminar Wed. night

Who's going to check out Steve Gerber (sg2no) and Bernie Keefe's (bernie) seminar on ice fishing Wednesday night? In case some of you hadn't heard, it's at Gander Mountain in Aurora from 7-9PM this Wednesday night. I won't be able to be there due to a business trip to Houston, but I would recommend that you all go if at all possible. Steve and Bernie are THE guys to learn from if you want to become a better ice fisherman! Go check 'em out!
don broeren is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2006, 05:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Don In Denver

Default Re: Ice fishing seminar Wed. night

At the risk of making it too easy for too many people to learn too much.....I'll tell you I attended the lake trout seminar Bernie did Saturday at Bass Pro.* It was outstanding.* And I attended a seminar of Steve's earlier this Fall on spooning for walleyes and he knows his stuff, too.

Even you guys who think you already know it all can pick up new info. And good stuff, too!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2006, 06:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

I`ll be wearing a small white stick-on label......... `racer` hope to meet some of ya. I was at the Sat deal at B.P.S. and now I find out that there were a number of `us` there............ were ya........ shy??

I did come in late.......... I was the one asking about line / leader choices.

See ya Wed. P.M.
racer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2006, 06:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

My problem is my brain is at capacity. Everything new I learn now, I have to kick something else out, and my kids names are close.

Actually I am going to try to attend, I hear he brings goodies. And I'm not talking ice cream and cookies.
tal0362 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2006, 06:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Yeah I will be at Wednesdays...he told Ken I did a poor job heckling him...Geez...I thought I was supposed to be professional...Bernie answered every question thrown at him and there were tons...he didnt leave anything out...may have to go fish Aurora after work and then stop by for a heckle-a-thon...

Old 12-11-2006, 06:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
bernie

Thanks guys, We do try to give a fun informative, HONEST seminar. Steve and I will be there from 7-9 pm and willing to answer any and all. (as long as its "G" rated)
Talo you should ask me about my brain bucket theory, you sound like you are a prime example of it. Looking forward to seeing all that attend. and yes we will have some pretty cool give aways bernie
Old 12-11-2006, 06:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

Ok, What about this brain bucket theory?? Oh wait, there goes the name of my first dog... It was Spot I think.
tal0362 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2006, 06:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

DID YOU GUYS FISH THE TOURNEY AT BASS PRO? WAS FUN BUT STUBBORN PETS
Old 12-11-2006, 06:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
bernie

i dont like typing so this is a good pre or post seminar question or during if you think you can outrun the crowd i am not sure others would like my bs (not bachellors of science) bernie
Old 12-11-2006, 07:26 PM   #10 (permalink)

I think I'll be there. It would be neat to learn some new tricks for iceing macks.
hatchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in