11 mile tomorrow... - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2006, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 11 mile tomorrow...

Taking azbasser to 11 mile tomorrow... gonna start shallow around w.cove then to the channel for kokes if slow. Stop by & say hello if you see us. Yellow Sportsman and green Eskimo quikfish III... orange skiers flag .

bigun...

Old 12-26-2006, 02:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: 11 mile tomorrow...

itsabigun,
what time r u guys gonna get there? I'll be there around 10-10:30ish. Frabil Prowler (Black)
fishonn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2006, 02:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Were shootin' for around daylite, 7ish. First trip this year and I want to see where I'm driving with that scooter. Look us up when you get there...
Old 12-26-2006, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

My son and I will be heading to the Dream Stream early, maybe we will run into you guys on the way out! Good Luck!
Firedawg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2006, 11:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

might see the "icequeen" and myself out there also. white dodge p/u with "cowboy up" on the windshield. might start at howbert or witchers?
Redlegiceman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2006, 11:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlegiceman
might see the "icequeen" and myself out there also.* white dodge p/u with "cowboy up" on the windshield.* might start at howbert or witchers?
Good ... you're going up to the south end. You won't vex Chukar and me. Should be able to drive some fish down our way. . I would like to meet the Ice Queen one of these days. She's gotta be better luck ...

Jeff

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend all of his money on tackle, teach his children to be responsible conservationists, and most likely have a huge honey-do list at the end of the day."
ColoAngler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2006, 11:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

with x-mas and had to p/u kids for two weeks, forgot to mention that the skunk is FINALLY broken! in a debate right now whether to hit the mile or tarryall, the freezer is almost out of "smokers", been spending so much damn time at the mile. we'll see, I might hit s/c to say hi, no promises, I figure if I start at s/c and work my way down the lake, I can eventually corner the fish somewhere!
Old 12-26-2006, 11:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

If we hit fish tomorrow, I'll invite you over for a schoolin'. We're trying a spot I've not fished since '94 and it was a favorite spot. No SC this go 'round. Keep an eye out for my 11-year-old toe-head if you're running the beach. I'm sure he'll be catching the fish and letting everyone from SC to Deer know he's hooked one.

Dropped off 10 pounds of fillets to my partner who is smoking them up this week with alder chips from Washington. Might have some by the weekend to share with fellow anglers willing to bring beer.

FYI: the best lure we've been using are 1/100 orange/black tiger teardrops with 1/2 a Crave orange crappie bait threaded. Looks like a Shrimpo on steroids. I'm not a big Powerbait/Crave fisherman ... but these things are producing for us better than mealies -- and they last a couple of fish per attack.

Jeff

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend all of his money on tackle, teach his children to be responsible conservationists, and most likely have a huge honey-do list at the end of the day."
ColoAngler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2006, 11:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoAngler

FYI: the best lure we've been using are 1/100 orange/black tiger teardrops with 1/2 a Crave orange crappie bait threaded. Looks like a Shrimpo on steroids. I'm not a big Powerbait/Crave fisherman ... but these things are producing for us better than mealies -- and they last a couple of fish per attack.
do you have a pic of what they look like?
Old 12-28-2006, 09:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
3109elvis

I 've never been to 11mile Res. and it sounds darn good to me to go Icefishing there. Maybe I will catch a nice pike through the ice. Can anyone give me a street address? I want to GPS it. I have a Magellan roadmate 2200T. I love it!
I wish all of you a happy new year.
Gunter Romeo
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in