Colorado Fishing Forum

Colorado Fishing Forum (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php)
-   Colorado Ice Fishing (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Sunday Funday -- Where to this weekend? (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147474)

da_teacher 03-01-2017 07:46 AM

Sunday Funday -- Where to this weekend?
 
Ice one last time? Been wanting a pike all season -- 11 Mile still any good? Any tips? Locations? I iced a tiny pike last year -- need a bigger one. Or hit up Willies? Granby?

Or forget ice and go catch 200 open water crappie again like we did last Sunday???

Zman 03-01-2017 07:56 AM

Did you have to drive more than 200 miles to find 200 crappies?

slayerfish 03-01-2017 07:56 AM

I'm a gonna be catching walleyes again in the Sun!

da_teacher 03-01-2017 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zman (Post 1932386)
Did you have to drive more than 200 miles to find 200 crappies?

Negative. It was roughly a 45-60 minute drive from Arvada!!! :)

CadenceKing 03-01-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayerfish (Post 1932394)
I'm a gonna be catching walleyes again in the Sun!

Sunday will be my first night back to the front range and I too will be doing some 'eye stalking...only I'm not afraid of the dark. :tongue: Excited to shake off the pain of not fishing for 3 months.

Thenewguy76 03-01-2017 07:45 PM

Spent all damn day looking for crappie and eyes. Caught one lousy trout.....show me the way.

DoctorDooom 03-01-2017 07:45 PM

Haha. Nice. Ima go try somewhere on Sunday as well I think

ducky540 03-02-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CadenceKing (Post 1932962)
Sunday will be my first night back to the front range and I too will be doing some 'eye stalking...only I'm not afraid of the dark. :tongue: Excited to shake off the pain of not fishing for 3 months.

We're all prepared to be jealous of your catches CK!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL3
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.