Ice Gator Email Response I got from them concerning their new product...
Dont choke on the new batteries...I gotta see a quarter of the weight and lasts longer...
First I would like to say look for new web site coming soon!
We will no longer will be offering the old drives because of all the changes that were done for this year. So if you place your order before Oct. 15th sale runs out you would get the new drive, charger and your choice of adapter shaft for the $320.00 after Oct. 15th the price for the new drives will go up as an introductory sale of $389.99
The new drives will not be available until the middle of Nov. So if you place your order before then just know that it will not ship before this time.
The new changes for 2009 are as follows:
1. Bigger Motor that is pulling less amps, using the 9ah batteries with this motor will do the same amount of holes as the old drive using the 12ah battery. So we no longer will offer the 12ah battery.
2. Sealed lead acid battery pack, This pack can be charged on or off the drive, Charging port is on top of pack and just simply plugs into the switch. Note: we will be offering a offering a High Power Li-Ion pack that looks exactly like the new Lead acid pack for this season. But this pack will have a salty price tag of $450.00 for this year and will be on a special order basis only. These packs are expensive but will be a 1/4 of the weight with twice the run time. Also the price for this pack will drop to around $200 next year
3. Sealed fwd & Rev. buttons
4. The new Attacker is 3 pounds lighter and 60 rpms faster with a new look to it, with a 6" bit attached to this drive you could expect to get 150 holes through 15" of ice
5. We will no longer be offering the Seeker drive, the two we will be offering is the Attacker and Competitor.
6. The Competitor no longer uses the block system. The power cord 14' long just plug straight into the switch
Senate grants trump access to Senate floor by allowing babies under 1 year old the right to visit! Wonder if McConnell will clean his dirty nappy?