Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - adventure bound at granby

View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 12:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
fishingal

Default Re: adventure bound at granby

Hey Bernie - wow! Good to hear that you made it out ok. And we thought the drama was all down here in town (Denver).

We were wondering if it's getting any better up there. Randy and I were planning on fishing on Christmas Day again this year and were really hoping to get up to Granby and make it 2 for 2, 'cos last Christmas Day was beautiful and we iced some gorgeous fish and had an awesome time. Any suggestions?

And if we can't go fishing, we'll just have to find something else to do. But doggone it, I *really* wanna go fishing! Last year's Christmas ice was, given, a hair on the thin side with soft spots (kept putting my toes through), but it taught me how to be careful and I at least have a self-blowing PFD (I actually do wear this bellyboating), so if I really go, I'll puff up in style.

Considering how stuck I kept getting here, we really need a good clearance 4x4 in the future.

Be well and Merry Christmas, Bernie.

FishinGal
Got Fish?
More importantly, SET THE HOOK!

I still say he married me because he took me ice fishing and I still wanted to go fishing with him again!
fishingal is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance