Fishing Addict - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2018, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Fishing Addict

Never really introduced my self on here. Avid fisherman, ice fishing, fly fishing and any kind of fishing possible.
Dr Cro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2018, 09:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

You've posted great stuff so far. Welcome!
albow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2018, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thank you sir, I look forward to contributing and learning.

My fishing videos.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2018, 04:56 AM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks for the videos & info. Fun to watch. Fish Safe.
Hans Finns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2018, 10:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

Welcome! Cool to see more anglers who "do it all". It's the best way to approach fishing in CO. There is always some species somewhere that is in the prime window of the year to be caught. Your social media power-user trajectory will take you on a journey. You are going to have people who love your content and encourage it, and people who will treat you as a martyr for hot spotting things which they deem sacred. I've been both of these people. I've also been both a content creating hot spotter as well as a shadowy secret keeper.

Here is where I express my (probably) unwanted advice: When the day comes in which you capture a truly exceptional event, at the very least, consider keeping key details such as location to yourself.
tangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2018, 03:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangler View Post
Welcome! Cool to see more anglers who "do it all". It's the best way to approach fishing in CO. There is always some species somewhere that is in the prime window of the year to be caught. Your social media power-user trajectory will take you on a journey. You are going to have people who love your content and encourage it, and people who will treat you as a martyr for hot spotting things which they deem sacred. I've been both of these people. I've also been both a content creating hot spotter as well as a shadowy secret keeper.

Here is where I express my (probably) unwanted advice: When the day comes in which you capture a truly exceptional event, at the very least, consider keeping key details such as location to yourself.
It is a fine balance. Many times I've questioned whether or not to reveal too much. There are some lakes I will never do a video on, I just can't do it. The videos I've done so far have been very obvious lakes. You make great points.

My fishing videos.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:25 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Cro View Post
It is a fine balance. Many times I've questioned whether or not to reveal too much. There are some lakes I will never do a video on, I just can't do it. The videos I've done so far have been very obvious lakes. You make great points.
That's a good attitude.. Welcome. I tend to be super critical of over exposure of our waters, but i did notice your stuff was in super common places.. It's tough to pull off... I hope that the folks like you realize the damage that can be done quickly in a state with such limited water. Nice vids though. I love that spot in 11 mile canyon. I fish there often. I commented on your video...good luck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in