Short Fly Tying instructors for Fall/winter PHWFF classes @ Ft. Carson - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Short Fly Tying instructors for Fall/winter PHWFF classes @ Ft. Carson

Looks like we are short tying instructors for the Project Healing Waters Fly Tying Classes. If anyone wants to volunteer to be an instructor it is every Thursday starting the 11th going to Nov 29th. At Ft Carson. (not Thanksgiving week) The flies we teach the soldiers are San Juan worm, Griffith's gnat, wooly bugger, caddis larvae, soft hackle, gold ribbed hare’s ear, pheasant tail, Adams, and elk hair caddis.
PM me or post here and I will give you further details.

www.ColoradoMountainFishing.com

Here's to Tight Lines, Bent Rods, and Screamin Reels.... FISH ON!
epic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2012, 03:07 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Short Fly Tying instructors for Fall/winter PHWFF classes @ Ft. Carson

Dang man... I have wanted to do this, but the wife is having surgery in early Nov and will mean I have double duty for a few weeks... no way I can pull it off. Sorry Rick.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

Default Re: Short Fly Tying instructors for Fall/winter PHWFF classes @ Ft. Carson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oyey
Dang man... I have wanted to do this, but the wife is having surgery in early Nov and will mean I have double duty for a few weeks... no way I can pull it off. Sorry Rick.
No worries man... We'll still be able to pull off the class was just hoping some more instructors were interested so we wouldnt have to double up soldiers. 1 on 1 is always the best... most of the time we have more instructors than soldiers. This class appears to have filled up fast.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

I'm headed to Michigan for a week of chasing Salmon and Steelhead on Sunday but I would be more than happy to help out. Just PM me with what you need and once I get back on the 22nd, I will be available to lend a hand.
abbner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbner
I'm headed to Michigan for a week of chasing Salmon and Steelhead on Sunday but I would be more than happy to help out. Just PM me with what you need and once I get back on the 22nd, I will be available to lend a hand.
Very kewl man... first class is tomorrow so I will know if we were able to get enough bodies than.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:28 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ePiC
Quote:
Very kewl man... first class is tomorrow so I will know if we were able to get enough bodies than.
How did the tie night go?
Old 10-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ePiC
Quote:
How did the tie night go?
Went great seems to be a pretty good class we are still short a few instructors. If you are still interested.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

I'm chasing Salmon and Steelhead around Michigan until Sunday but come Monday I will be back and would be more than happy to lend a hand. Just PM me with what you need and we can get onboard .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in