Rod/Reel left Rogers Mountain 11mile - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Rod/Reel left Rogers Mountain 11mile

Figured I would take a chance and post that I left my rod and reel at 11mile at Rogers Mountain early am Sunday 8/18. It is a shimano clarus rod and shimano reel (reddish in color) and was left where the flowers "weeds" meet the open ground. There is a storm soft bait trout tied to the end (which caught some trout at Spinney earlier in the day). We were fishing the cove side (east side). If somebody has come across it I have a small finders fee and can give you some fresh garden tomatoes or other. Thanks for your time, please call 719-271-7529
thundersnow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in