Found: Camera at the DS on 3/17 - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2014, 08:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Found: Camera at the DS on 3/17

Sorry...been a bit busy. Quite frankly forgot I found it till today. Anyway, I found a camera next to the Dream Stream (below the dam) on Monday 3/17.

If you can describe it and tell me what's on it, it's yours.

Tom
[email protected]
303-868-1605
bartendertom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2014, 08:32 AM   #2 (permalink)

I can tell you what's on my expensive, over the top, camera.

There are pictures of myself in my top of the line Simms gear. It makes me look a lot better than all the other guys on the river. You might find a selfie or two as well. If you do, please don't delete them...I finally have my beard trimmed exactly the way I want it. I am trying to get on the cover of Fly Tyer.

You will find pictures of me with monstrous 22" rainbow trouts kneeling by the side of the river. I look extra cool with my costa shades, and I may have my Sage One placed lovingly in my mouth.

After I caught a couple of these monsters, I pulled the gourmet folding table off my back and set it up for my best friends to sit down so I could serve them whiskey riverside. I also pounded out a couple of martinis for my Orvis buddies. I made sure to set this table up directly on the biggest and best run on the river. A few guys tried to horn in, like assholes, but I told them it was my hole and to get the hell out of here. You will find pics of us cheersing to each other and our awesome day on the water. These trout stood no chance.

I planned to take some pics of the walk back to our subarus, while wearing the best gear money can buy, but dammit I left my camera sitting there. I didn't realize this until I got back to Boulder and had a nice glass of Whiskey and Coke by the fire. Thanks for your time to make this post. When can I stop by and get it?
rivrunnr1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2014, 08:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

^^^ ^^^^

Ha ha .
pistoldog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2014, 08:53 AM   #4 (permalink)

So it is Riv's camera!...any pics of him feeding grapes to Boon?!...lol
Old 04-10-2014, 09:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivrunnr1 View Post
I can tell you what's on my expensive, over the top, camera.

There are pictures of myself in my top of the line Simms gear. It makes me look a lot better than all the other guys on the river. You might find a selfie or two as well. If you do, please don't delete them...I finally have my beard trimmed exactly the way I want it. I am trying to get on the cover of Fly Tyer.

You will find pictures of me with monstrous 22" rainbow trouts kneeling by the side of the river. I look extra cool with my costa shades, and I may have my Sage One placed lovingly in my mouth.

After I caught a couple of these monsters, I pulled the gourmet folding table off my back and set it up for my best friends to sit down so I could serve them whiskey riverside. I also pounded out a couple of martinis for my Orvis buddies. I made sure to set this table up directly on the biggest and best run on the river. A few guys tried to horn in, like assholes, but I told them it was my hole and to get the hell out of here. You will find pics of us cheersing to each other and our awesome day on the water. These trout stood no chance.

I planned to take some pics of the walk back to our subarus, while wearing the best gear money can buy, but dammit I left my camera sitting there. I didn't realize this until I got back to Boulder and had a nice glass of Whiskey and Coke by the fire. Thanks for your time to make this post. When can I stop by and get it?

Funniest shit I've read in a looooong time.

Old 04-10-2014, 09:49 AM   #6 (permalink)

Lmao!
What pics we got on that kiley?
boondock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2014, 10:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivrunnr1 View Post
I look extra cool with my costa shades, and I may have Boons rod placed lovingly in my mouth.
Fixt
Old 04-10-2014, 10:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
P I K E

Also on this camera should be this video rivrunnr1, AKA Cletus, shot of a trip he and Boon took. You can recognize Cletus(rivrunnr1) by his finely trimmed beard!!!

Old 04-10-2014, 10:26 AM   #9 (permalink)

Old 04-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #10 (permalink)

omfg i actually watched tony's youtube (i normally don't bother)....holy shit that's funny

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in