This is a really easy pattern to tie. Here are the materials, steps, and a picture, courtesy or Jim (Silent_Light). (Hope you don't mind Jim, my digi camera sucks, so I used your picture
Hook- TMC 2487 or 2488 #16-28
Thread- White UTC 70 Denier
Rib- UTC Copper Wire Size Small (#16-20) or Extra Small (#22-2
Head- Black Permanent Marker
1. Start the tread on the hook and give it just enough wraps to hold down the tag end, usually about 6.
2. Tie the wire in on the top or near side of the hook, and wrap touching wraps over it all the way to about 1/3-1/2 of the bend.
3. Wrap back up to the starting point with touching wraps.
4. Rib the wire up with around 7 wraps, and tie off.
5. Get the permanent marker, and color a few inches of thread.
6. Build up a nice bulbous head, and leave enough black thread to whip finish.
You can tie up a dozen of these pretty quick, they go very fast.