Here's one from Charlie's site. (The Miracle Midge is actually on there too, didn't know that until just now). Pretty easy to tie, and a killer pattern.
Hook- TMC 2487 #16-20 (could go a little smaller probably)
Thread- Gray 8/0 Uni-Thread
Bead- Silver Tungsten Bead Size 2mm
Rib- Peacock Blue Lagartun Wire Size Fine
Head- UV Gray Ice Dub
Thanks for the picture again Jim.
1. Put the bead on the hook and slide it up to the eye.
2. Start the thread and wrap back just enough to secure the tag end.
3. Tie in a piece of the wire, along the near side of the hook, to about half way down the bend.
4. Wrap back to the head, while forming a smooth body with a slight taper.
5. Wrap the wire up to the bead with about 7 turns, and tie it off.
6. Dub a very small amount of dubbing right behind the bead. Don't make it much larger than the size of the bead.
7. Whip finish just behind the bead.