Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Anybody Ever Been to a NWT Walleye Tour Event?

View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 03:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
walleye seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurltim View Post
Heading to Mobridge, SD for Jen's family reunion and the NWT event is going on at the same time. I was hoping to maybe try out some boats from manufacturer reps if they are there. Does anybody know if that is possible?

Never been to a weigh in. I'm going to try to catch one of them I hope.

BTW, ill take any fishing tips for up there as well.
i have fished some NWT tournys and never seen any reps in attendance. i think you will see several teams with boats that have ad's on them and the only rep will be the owner of the boat and the only time you might get a short ride would be before the tourny as they are not allowed on the water any time that they are not fishing the tourny till it is after the final weigh in. after the final day will your best bet to talk to the guys and get a tip or two. i know a lot of the teams won't hang around long after the last weigh in if they aren't in the top teams, i just let them send me the money

» Forum Search
» Insurance