Cattin or bassin buddy tonight - Colorado Fishing Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2014, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
at20rule's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 100
Send a message via Yahoo to at20rule
Default Cattin or bassin buddy tonight

Looking for a fishing buddy tonight Wednesday September 17th I can get out from late afternoon till 3am fishing from shore.

I was hoping to do some cat fishing so if any of you are cat fishermen I have a spot or 2 I've found this last year while out Bassin that should be very promising but if your more into Bass I have a few of those we could hit up. The catfish spots are located by Chatfield and Barr.

I'm a very accomplished bass guy 3 to 6 times every week.

My name is Jamie Krueger 38 male. Feel free to text, call, or IM me on the forum. My cell is (720)434-3462.



__________________
2012 goal 20 MA fish at 20 diff lakes
2013 goal beat the $hlt outta stage 3 cancer
2014 goal just get back to life and freakin fish
2015 goal refer to 2012 goal (kinda got sic)

Last edited by at20rule; 09-17-2014 at 03:21 PM.
at20rule is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-17-2014, 04:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
mrwigglestheworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by at20rule View Post
Looking for a fishing buddy tonight Wednesday September 17th I can get out from late afternoon till 3am fishing from shore.

I was hoping to do some cat fishing so if any of you are cat fishermen I have a spot or 2 I've found this last year while out Bassin that should be very promising but if your more into Bass I have a few of those we could hit up. The catfish spots are located by Chatfield and Barr.

I'm a very accomplished bass guy 3 to 6 times every week.

My name is Jamie Krueger 38 male. Feel free to text, call, or IM me on the forum. My cell is (720)434-3462.



Take dave, Jamie. He needs fishin' friends (or friends in general). Plus,ill get jealous because he catches bigger fish than me.... snicker, lol.



Hope you've been well man, long time no see. How's Jeff doing?

Last edited by Dave M; 09-18-2014 at 10:29 PM. Reason: youre gonna learn one way or the other kenneth.
mrwigglestheworm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2014, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
at20rule's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 100
Send a message via Yahoo to at20rule
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwigglestheworm View Post
Take Goonie, Jamie. He needs fishin' friends (or friends in general). Plus, you get the added bonus of him catching dink fish that you can then use as catfish bait!



Hope you've been well man, long time no see. How's Jeff doing?

Man as you know been worst lol but I'm actually feeling really good now almost 100% back to my old self. Jeff's doing great as well he's not fishing so much anymore got himself some young girl and really into his artwork as well now.

I'm not sure I know who Goonie is?
__________________
2012 goal 20 MA fish at 20 diff lakes
2013 goal beat the $hlt outta stage 3 cancer
2014 goal just get back to life and freakin fish
2015 goal refer to 2012 goal (kinda got sic)
at20rule is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-17-2014, 04:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
mrwigglestheworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by at20rule View Post
Man as you know been worst lol but I'm actually feeling really good now almost 100% back to my old self. Jeff's doing great as well he's not fishing so much anymore got himself some young girl and really into his artwork as well now.

I'm not sure I know who Goonie is?
Good to hear you're getting back to being you!

Oh, you know who dave is... Everyone knows Dave

https://www.coloradofisherman.com/for...enanigans.html

Last edited by Dave M; 09-18-2014 at 10:28 PM.
mrwigglestheworm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2014, 01:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
mrwigglestheworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,804
Default

LMAO! Poor davey...can't take it, but suuuure can dish it, huh?

You're still a loser, David. Edit on, big Bear!

Last edited by Dave M; 09-23-2014 at 08:24 PM.
mrwigglestheworm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2014, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
tangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,032
Default

young girls.
tangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2014, 08:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Dave M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Northglenn, CO
Posts: 9,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwigglestheworm View Post
LMAO! Poor davey...can't take it, but suuuure can dish it, huh?

You're still a loser, David. Edit on, big Bear!
dont be butthurt, bruh.
__________________
I'm here to ruin it for ya,... I, spoiler.

#thorntonscumbags
Dave M is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


» Forum Search
» Insurance
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL3
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.