Fishing partner in Denver - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2015, 12:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Fishing partner in Denver

So we moved to Denver last year and I have no one to fish with now. Lookign for someone that likes to go at least a few times a month. I live just north of Aurora and have a little 11 foot boat that I can take up to the lake or whatever else really. Also would like to get to know some of the other lakes down this way since in general I haven't been able to figure out any of them.
scchase is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2015, 01:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to bda2

I've gotten into small mouth, some eyes and a trout or two at Chatfield. An 11 footer will do what I did there before my boat went away.

Send me a PM if ya like.
bda2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2015, 09:12 PM   #3 (permalink)

I usually fish for walleye and would be be happy to take you to some of the metro lakes that Ive been fishing for the last 20 years.
been really wanting to get out for the 7pm till mid-nite bite ,but its been kinda wet outside latley
Fishonnn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2015, 02:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to bda2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonnn View Post
I usually fish for walleye and would be be happy to take you to some of the metro lakes that Ive been fishing for the last 20 years.
been really wanting to get out for the 7pm till mid-nite bite ,but its been kinda wet outside latley
I work nights from midnight til 8am... On my days off I try to keep that schedule... If you ever want someone to tag along let me know. I've always wanted to hook up with some bigger eyes.
Old 05-09-2015, 07:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

I'm moving to Boulder during Memorial Day weekend and I won't have any fishing buddies so let me know if you would like to get together sometime. I live in Chicago and usually venture out around Illinois, Wisconsin and Michigan fishing for bass, walleye, and northern pike. I'll be leaving my one fishing buddy here in Illinois so looking to meet new anglers.

Send me a message if you want to get out sometime.

-Adrian
chitown4ya is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in