New to Colorado and looking for a fishing partner - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2018, 11:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default New to Colorado and looking for a fishing partner

Hey guys really new to the colorado fishing scene and fishing in general. Looking for someone to fish with and help me out a bit. I live in the Broomfield area and I'm 18 years old.
Popinante is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2018, 07:34 AM   #2 (permalink)

start reading around here a lot. go to your local shops and digest as much info as possible from the experts there. get out and try new shit and new places. try to find a mentor, of sorts, to help you along the way. have fun and good luck
Old 05-31-2018, 05:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

I live and work in the Broomfield and Arvada area. I think I've fished just about every mud hole between wads and Washington 144th and 60th. PM me and I can get you started any way. There's no trophy fishing down here but I work 6 days a week and don't have time to travel to big lakes. I spend my lunch breaks finding mud puddles with fish in them right in town.
jswolcott is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in