Colorado Fishing Forum

Colorado Fishing Forum (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php)
-   Find a Partner (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Anyone in the buckley and Iliff area? (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58922)

benson 10-08-2011 07:48 PM

Anyone in the buckley and Iliff area?

Just curious how many people live around my neighborhood thats an avid angler? It's good to have fishing friends that live close.

sswan 10-08-2011 07:59 PM

Re: Anyone in the buckley and Iliff area?

I live in Colorado Springs, but I work in your vicinity on occasion. Will let you know when I'm in the area and have time to fish.

GrumpieGills 10-09-2011 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatchling
I live right near there! When are we going to HOOK UP??? :-*

Aww how cute :-*

benson 10-09-2011 06:30 AM

Are you getting out this morning, or are you pulling an all nighter Pat

tepponogu 10-09-2011 07:13 PM

I don't live out that way, but I'm out at a town a couple times a week. My buddy lives over there and I probably spend more of my free time at his house than my own.

benson 10-10-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tepponogu
I don't live out that way, but I'm out at a town a couple times a week. My buddy lives over there and I probably spend more of my free time at his house than my own.

I have seen your reports and Photos and looks to be that you guys have a great time! Lets get together and do some fishing! I do it all! Fly fish, spin rod, ice fish and what ever else.

tepponogu 10-11-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benson
Quote:

Originally Posted by tepponogu

I have seen your reports and Photos and looks to be that you guys have a great time! Lets get together and do some fishing! I do it all! Fly fish, spin rod, ice fish and what ever else.

Sent you a pm man. Definitely, let's get together.

Chief 11-04-2011 01:52 PM

Tower and Mississippi

slayerfish 11-04-2011 07:58 PM

I used to live at Buckley&Mississippi but moved from that shit-hole! :P

benson 11-05-2011 08:57 AM

I beleive I know of what Chit hole you speak of! The North east corner is rough over there. That gas station is the only one that has Diesel.