Hardcore? kayak fishing buddy - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2012, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Hardcore? kayak fishing buddy

Sorry guys but I accidentally erased my original post trying to download a photo....couldn't get it to work. Anyways, thanks James for the kind words...please let me know if you want to head out sometime. If anyone is interested in heading to North/South Park or other extended trips please let me know. I happen to know a few spots where 15 to 20+ lb trout are a real possibility....if you have a week or more vacation to burn! I have a kayak and/or pontoon that is ready and waiting! Email me if interested. I would be glad to send some pics! [email protected]
jims is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2012, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Hardcore? kayak fishing buddy

jims,

I am a fairly hardcore kayak fisherman. I usually make several trips to North/South park every year along with fishing the front range lakes. I have a hobie outback thats well appointed with all of the tools needed.

Due to me daughters softball tournaments, I wouldn't be able to take long trips until the end of July. But there will be many day trips until then.

--Steve

tracker15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Hardcore? kayak fishing buddy

Steve,
That's great you have an Outback. I know a guy in Alaska that uses one out on the ocean so they are definitely "sea-worthy!" I ended up getting a Pro Angler. All of the Hobies are nice with the mirage drive.

Short trips work great for me. I'm trying to plan a longer trip in March and another in late October. I know what's it's like to have kids in sports! I did a lot of traveling w/mine for a number of years. I have a little more free time now to head out on the water.

I noticed you might have an email account listed on your profile page. I'll see if I can get in touch with you there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

I thought I would bounce this post back to the top. South and North Park lakes ought to be thawing soon (if not already). If anyone wants to share a ride/trip let me know!
Old 04-23-2013, 11:55 AM   #5 (permalink)

I plan to fish S. Park this weekend, leaving south Denver Friday afternoon and returning Sunday afternoon. Call (303) 618-9248 if you are interested and ask for Paul.
paulh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

I live in Woodland Park and recently got hooked on yak fishin. I have been to rampart half a dozen times with it and love it. I cannot wait to hook something big and have it pull me around. I am always looking for new people to fish. I like to fish at least twice a week. [email protected]
lvrider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2013, 09:31 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to earplug Send a message via Yahoo to earplug
Default 11 Mile or ? camping

Any interest in a overnight at 11 Mile with camping in the wilderness area.
I have a 11 year old that needs the outdoors.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in