Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Piscifun

6K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  albow 
#1 · (Edited)
So I was recently sent some Piscifun spinng reels to test. I have to say for the money theres reels are sweet. The Honor HR20 is a awsome little reel. The Honor retails for around $60 on Amazon and IMHO is worth double maybe triple that! I'll be using this asmy primary reel for the next few weeks. I'll give a full report in the next month or so.

https://youtu.be/qVF-CGu2UDQ

See less See more
#11 ·
Hmmmmm......quick way to make a few bucks

Promotion Us and Earn Money If:
You have large number of fans/followers on social network
or you are very active in some forums especially related to fishing, outdoor, sports.
Do please write to us: marketing@piscifun.com We will supply free fishing gear valued for $30-$200 or other cash money.

Share Us and Earn Money
Review Piscifun or share your Piscifun shopping experience:
On your Youtube video, you can get $10USD.
On Slickdeal, you can get $10USD.
On your Facebook, and have shares more than 10, you can get $5USD.
On outdoor/sports or fishing blog site, you can get $10USD.
On fishing forum, you can get $5USD/$10USD or more.
Do please write to us: marketing@piscifun.com When you share us.
We will give $5 & $10 or more coupon (no any limitation) to you for your effort.

Straight from their website quicklinks.

#20 ·
So after using the Honor HR20 for the last couple weeks I have to say I'm quite impressed so far! I've had out in below freezing temperatures a couple times chasing eyeballs at night, it performed outstanding. Was up at the big gap yesterday and had a epic day ripping smallie and eyes. The drag is silky smooth, casts like a dream. I'm telling ya this reel should sell for $150 plus! When I get some time I'll have a video up, I hooked into a 36 inch plus Pike that just rip some drag and ended up biting me off.

#26 · (Edited)
I have to say, after using these reels solely for the last couple months I'm hooked (no pun intended)! Both their spinnng gear and casting are top notch! The Thunder and SAEX Premier are as smooth as ANY reel on the market!

Use the codes below to save even more on some already under priced reels!

20% OFF $99+ Selected Reels (Code:RLL20) $5 OFF $75+ Everything (Code:ETH05) Expired May 18th

https://www.piscifun.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.