Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Anyone try this lure?

5K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  max power 
#1 ·

I'll be out next week going for some pike trying this one. Seems to look fairly weedless and should be good for Bass, but I got it for pike fihsing. I'll let you all know how it goes.

See less See more
#2 ·
I like it a lot for pike fishing (in theory, haven't tried it). That's a nice hybrid bait... I like the concept and weedless aspect. Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

#11 ·
Well. Here's the results, the lure is just ok. Look good in the water and the tail kicked nicely. Got a few follows from some smaller pike and a hit or two but they missed. The arms for the blades are way thin and bend very easy, putting the lure off track often. I like the design, but it's cheaply made. If I lost it it would not be replaced.

On a side note the fishing overall sucked bad. Only two pike landed and a few slimers, but one of the pike went 33" and 10 lbs, caught on the last day on the last cast, hit on a gold spoon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.