Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Remedial Headlamp Training?

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 12:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Neal/CO

Default Remedial Headlamp Training?

I just got back from fishing the outlet at Chatfield tonight, Got there about 9:15 and set up shop on the sand by the south tower, I caught five walleye on eight casts and then the bite stopped. Moved over to the sand area on the north tower and immediatly caught two more. Then about a half dozen people decided the Eye's couldn't see their lures and graciously lit the place up

Don maybe Gander Mountain can give a free seminar in your facility on when and how to actually use your headlamp? Maybe you can combine it with a course on why running your car in a closed garage is not a good idea either?

I am no expert, but I doubt standing on the tower and shining the pool below is a good idea? Especially for about an hour You got to love the outlet! It won't be till salmon snagging season this fall that you can get this much talent in one small elbow to elbow place, LOL.
Neal/CO is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance