Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - any good yard sale finds leading up to hardwater season

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 09:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
aofisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorDooom View Post
That's funny. I never said anything about adultery. Only said something about scenery. Besides...

The bible also says that anyone who divorces a woman makes her a victim of adultery as well as whoever marries a divorced woman is an adulterer. And the penalty is to be stoned to death? So get a divorce and you should be killed? Yeah that's not very subtle either....

Besides do you get the impression that the Ten Commandments really have an impact on me?
You are taking that bible stuff much too seriously. All I meant was: it was way more funny when Slayer said it, the way he said. Your translation killed the poetry of his post. Despite having plebeian tastes in beer, Slayer really is a poet.

Last edited by aofisher; 09-22-2016 at 09:20 PM.
aofisher is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance