Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - chest waders for fall

View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 02:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
CF LURKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenewguy76 View Post
cool, love the feedback. I tried some Herters uninsulated waders while still deciding if fishing was something I was going to do. for the $ they are great...in summer.
is there an entry level priced breathable brand that you guys like? I see seirra trading has some affordable allen co ones but they get mixed reviews on leaks. last thing I want is a leak when I'm layered so I don't even feel it until im saturated.
One thing for sure... they all will leak sometime.

A buddy just bought S*mms and five (5) times on the water and they leak.

I have sent a pair of Orv*s waders back to them every year(for 7 yrs) because of a leak in the seam. (grant it they send me a new pair each time) My original breathable waders I bought back in 1999, still can wear today and no leak. They do seep some but no leaks. Wish they made their waders like they used to. (I think the seepage comes from being dirty, maybe I should figure out how to wash them)

I have cheap ones that have not made it through a season.

I hate buying waders.

Good luck in finding a good quality pair of waders...when you do let me know!

S. Sadil
CF LURKER is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance