Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Junk that you've snagged

View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 11:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
walleye seeker

I lost a rod out of a rod holder when a trout hit it at T-dad while fishing a CWA tourney. at the dinner that night a fellow angler returned it to me, he hooked it and it still had the fish on. setthehook identified that it was mine because my partner and use a unique weight that I make.

I also lost a rod and reel overboard one night at pueblo as we were trolling, about 15 minutes my boat mate that night reeled his line in and my rod came up with his hook in the first guide of my rod

my son wasn't as lucky at p-lo he lost a $250 rig overboard in 11 feet of water. it had a topwater lure on about 2 feet from the tip, there was a small stick about 10 feet away so the location was well marked. all 3 of us tied on snagging hooks and casted for 2 hours and couldn't catch it, that was when lots of big wipers were around so we thought a big fish hit that topwater lure and moved it somewhere

» Forum Search
» Insurance