Colorado Fishing Forum - View Profile: Neal/CO

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. walleye seeker
    07-25-2017 12:06 PM - permalink
    walleye seeker
    Neal I just refered a member with the name of snagged up on here for a guide in the fall.

Byron
  2. Neal/CO
    07-08-2017 06:19 PM - permalink
    Neal/CO
    Hey, Ron. I would probably throw jerkbaits and 4-5 inch thumper tails to start with. Those are universal lures and can be fished with different retrieves. A spinnerbait with a thumper tail as a trailer will catch both, especially up shallow.
  3. Ron Parker
    07-08-2017 05:30 PM - permalink
    Ron Parker
    Hi i'm hoping you can help me out, I've been trying to get a license to fishing in Germany for a few years. I finally found a fishing club that will give me three days to fish this river, i'm told it's full on Walleye and pike. I don't know if i'll have a boat yet but if not and I fish from shore. How would you fish it and what would you use? I forgot it doesn't get dark there until 11. ([email protected]) I can send you pictures of where i'll be fishing. Any advice would really be appreciated! Ron
  4. Neal/CO
    03-14-2017 02:06 PM - permalink
    Neal/CO
    Problem is the ramps are closing at 6 pm still. That is why I haven't fished there at night yet.
  5. kirbydog
    03-12-2017 01:22 PM - permalink
    kirbydog
    Neal- Kirbydog here. Ninja, Earplug and I are thinking of coming down and night fishing for walleye along the south marina area. I looked at the temps for the next 10 days and its hard to believe how warm its going to be. Just wondered if you ever do this. I've got my jerks ready!!
  6. Oyey
    05-17-2016 06:24 AM - permalink
    Oyey
    I saw that in your thread on FB. That is definitely good news. It's odd, by now we usually see far more fish shallow on the false spawn. I wonder if it's just this weird weather or what? I haven't fished much locally because of work and the Blue Mesa tourney, so maybe I just haven't paid my dues...but the few folks I talk wiper with haven't seen much. Good to see multiple year class fish regardless.

My best wiper day in the past 2 years was June 4 on a mid day topwater bite. During a HUGE pressure drop. Water was pretty warm in 2014 if I remember correctly, so again, we'll see how it turns out. I won't likely post a lot on FB or on CF but I will let you know what I find.
  7. Bobco
    04-03-2015 05:51 AM - permalink
    Bobco
    you proabably allready picked up some rods but cabelas has the diawa Sealines on sale for $29 , I picked up a 8.6" telehandle, MH board rod, like it would work well with lead also.........nice rods for $29
  8. hurltim
    03-12-2014 11:01 AM - permalink
    hurltim
    Got a couple of questions for ya big dog. How do you get a #12 Xrap to run shallower than the spec of 4-8'? I usually throw Super Rouges because they are big and run 4' max. Oh, and did those fish come from the crack or pond hoppin? You don't have to answer that last one if you don't want to.

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08-05-2018 02:09 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3