Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Slayer, I know you fish 11 mile a lot. I have been fishing it since 1960. I was up there this past monday and fished open water. I am thinking of going up tomorrow, saw Larrys report of a lot of ice showing up. I called him & the state park to see id f any shore fishing was open, but no responses. wondering if you had any contacts up there,
    Thanks

· Registered
    613 Posts
    Hi Slayer I really need your help! I've been trying to get a Fishing license for a few years, ok so I didn't get a license. But I found a fishing club in Northern Germany that will let me fish a river for three days. I'm told this river is full of Walleye and Pike, My problem! I've never fish for walleye from shore before. I sent a couple pictures of the river. How would you fish this and what would you try using?
    Any help would be appreciated!

Ron

http://deutschland.fish-maps.de/fluss-bach/treene-schwabstedt-3041.html

· Registered
    10 Posts
    Hit Blinfold yesterday day slow got 5 Browns
    Water temp 42.2 still warm spawning just starting another 10 days should b real good.Some fly guys next to us catching all Bows. 5 MPH WINDS ALL DAY WHAT THE ****.Ripping Some Lips

· Registered
    10 Posts
    We built a raft and floated over (To Shay). We usually fish the west side but are friend the wind changed that.I been going there since the early 80:s how bout you?

· Registered
    681 Posts
    given up on ice fishing for the season? i think chatty has a day or few left on her. action has gotten a little slow. went out yesterday 1 trout, 2 eyes got off at the hole. wanna meet up?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…