Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
Z

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums About

• · Registered
    3 Posts
    Zman, my name is Chris, Kenny told me to look you up and ask you if the Interstate factory in Loveland still has their refurbished batteries for sale? I have a 60lb 24 volt minn kota bow mount trolling motor and am looking for some relatively inexpensive batteries to get me through this boating season. If you have any ideas or insight it would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
    195 Posts
    Zman,

Just saw your post re: bringing a Wiper fly guy along on some of your trips in May. I'm buddies with Solesearcher, so he can vouch for me. Give me a shout if you need company in the boat. We fish some of the same water...in fact I'm going to start chasing them tonight before the storm rolls in.

517449157six

· Registered
    433 Posts
    You didn't answer the question at the FxR+ fish fry Sunday, were you getting instructions of how to spool that reel or giving instructions ?

· Registered
    7,737 Posts
    Hey, how are you? I imagine you're aware that there is a fake facebook page with your name and pictures? (I may've been guilty of adding a Red Wings picture or two.. sorry. lol.

Also, can anyone see pms now? I'm looking at yours right now (I wasn't trying to, just clicked on your name to pm you.. Maybe there are other kinds of messages now? (there's a view conversation to click)..

Anyway, Jevan and I were talking yesterday. We'd really love to fish for Smallmouths in Aurora with you this spring/summer. If the invitation's still good?

Figured maybe we could plan a time early, so it works out. Jevan and I are both off Sundays. A Monday would work if planned in advance (So I could get someone to watch the kids). Actually, if planned far enough ahead of time, any day could probably work..

James

· Registered
    9,434 Posts
    Mark when we were looking for marine ply it was to put a new floor in my friends boat in NM so he was looking for thinner sheets. marine always has more plys than reg. i think 3/4 has 7 or 9 plys and if you find a place that has it see if they will sell you a piece 2" bigger on all sides than you need. a cut fee will be a lot cheeper than a whole sheet. the last that i bought was in cal. and i was 13 years old and we built a whole boat for $50.00

· Registered
    215 Posts
    Check out my latest post on here about the Aurora Res night fishing.. its in the Colorado Fishing section. Wonder if Super goon will edit it out!

· Registered
    9,434 Posts
    Mark if you like corned beef and cabbage, the hen house makes killer dinners from noon till 8 pm. i know coleman and i sure wont miss that, we might cut fishing short just for that. also look for ibgrizz in his new lund black 21 foot tiller drive. he is new to the forum, 6 months or so and likes to meet members
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…