Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Nascar or Fishing?
    05-30-2014 09:11 PM - permalink
    Nascar or Fishing?
    Hines!!! What's shakin'??
  2. finkyfever
    09-08-2013 03:15 PM - permalink
    finkyfever
    BTW...is this site about ready to die? Doesn't seem to be what it used to even though they have made changes to it.
  3. finkyfever
    09-08-2013 03:14 PM - permalink
    finkyfever
    I've seen a picture or two of the kids on facebook. Can't believe how old they are. Looks like they've grown into pretty spectacular young people. Bet you and Kathy are proud.

We've had quite a few changes this year. Katie joined us in April. We moved to Burlington in May. (eastern KS) Carrie and I both started new jobs soon after. Carrie is an ER RN here in Burlington and I took a position as the County Library Administrator. Currently, we are getting ready to close on our second house since moving here. There were no rentals, so we purchased a small house to live in temporarily and then keep as a rental until we found our permanent home. All good changes, but sure have been a lot in a short amount of time.

Damn good to hear from you. Maybe we can find a way to cross paths again in the not to distant future.
  4. Nascar or Fishing?
    08-26-2013 03:58 PM - permalink
    Nascar or Fishing?
    What's up Big Daddy (literal sense now)? Yep, school is underway, going aight for now....21 years in to it. Koop will be in High school next year and Kenidee in Middle next year...time is getting on! Still doing Driver's Ed as well. Been doing 7 am til 8 pm 13 hour days lately running both jobs....nuts, kid's don't see me until almost bed time. Somethings got to give. How are things over your direction....looks like you have hung up your library gig or did I see that wrong?

About Me

• Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 01-07-2019 09:01 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1