Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Fish Trap Yukon 2 Seater - $220

View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 08:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
ColoAngler

Default Fish Trap Yukon 2 Seater - $220

I have a two-man shelter for sale that is in immaculate condition. I've used this shelter five times. I got used to using a cube, so this has been stored in my garage in a climate controlled condition.

The shelter has all original parts with a cover included. It doesn't have the X-fabric, just the standard 600 denier fabric.

This hut doesn't fit in my smaller truck box without keeping my tailgate down and I favor a bench seat over the buckets when fishing with my girlfriend. This is a perfect setup if you fish with Slayer -- he won't want to cuddle with you.

Send me a PM if you're interested. if you include a phone number, I'll give you a call and set up a time to view it. I am planning to be in the area through Christmas and outside of work hours should be available.

If you're military or new to ice fishing, we may be able to help you out as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg STA70733.jpg (232.4 KB, 83 views)

Jeff

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend all of his money on tackle, teach his children to be responsible conservationists, and most likely have a huge honey-do list at the end of the day."

Last edited by ColoAngler; 12-29-2017 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Wrong price
ColoAngler is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance