Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Old Town Predator XL with Minn Kota Drive

View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 06:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ninja

For Sale: 2015 Old Town Predator XL with Minn Kota drive unit. Includes Humminbird 688 Ci Hd with ram mount transducer, 2 batteries for the fish finder, 1 large battery for the trolling motor unit, battery charger, trailer, anchors, extra hatch covers, props and miscellaneous items. $2500 obo.

Fishing machine, no need to paddle if you don't want to. 45 lbs of thrust allow you to set the trolling motor at various speeds and cover tons of water hands free using the foot operated steering pedals to maneuver around. Even if you are a big guy there is no worry about weight. I weigh over 240 and carry tons of gear and with the two batteries I still can move close to 5 mph in smooth water. I've had it out in over two foot swales and never had a worry about tipping. It is almost 3 ft wide and is made to stand or sit in.

Minn Kota Trolling Motor Unit is removable and two different styles of consoles can be purchased to allow for those you just want to paddle or fish places that don't allow motors. Battery last a full day easily on a full charge.

Hate to sell it, but it doesn't get much use with a recent boat purchase. Located in Fountain,CO.

Last edited by Ninja; 07-06-2019 at 12:57 PM.
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance