Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Lure fishing on Platte near Deckers

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 08:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
spurdude101

this is the kind of crap that pisses me off. Your fishing license cost the same as theirs. I would have been on the phone to the district wildlife manager as soon as I got to cell service. these muckaloons who buy $500.00 rods an two hundred dollar nets think they are better people than you. Efem! A $50.00 dollar rod will catch the same fish! I would have asked them to show me the regs. But FYI if you want to have some fun go buy a 7 foot fly rod 6 weight put on a 6 ft leader 6x tippet and your roostertail with a slit shot foot and a half up. Its a little hard to cast but fish the riffles downstream and strip it in and out. to everyone you look like your fly fishing but that spinner will catch more fish than the shmo with the $500.00 rod! and as for money. go on ebay, you can outfit yourself with a fly rod reel and line for under a $100.00. Or strap on a open carry firearm. I bet no one will say a word, nor should they! Oh and other thing, What those people did was against the law. Interfering with your lawful hunt(fish). I would still call and report it. then go back, fish again and take descriptions and vehicle plate numbers and report it again. Who the hell are these people who think they have the right to even speak to you in the first place?!
spurdude101 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance