Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - I'll be in Fraser (Grand Co.) at the end of the month and...

View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 08:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
njangler

Quote:
Hike to a high lake you may never go back to stinking NJ.
Been there and done that since a couple of my sons were in Summit County for twenty years and have seen a fair amount of the state in my travels. I've been in NJ for 74 years and remember Denver back around '75 when after going a matter of blocks the big buildings ended and the prairie began.(It's not like that any more) Now half of NJ is in Co. and half of NY is in NJ. Neither state is the same but here in the armpit and specifically in what the highlands on the NJ/NY border, new home building has been stopped for the last 10yrs., I have over fifty lakes, ponds, rivers and streams in a 20 mile radius and fish open water in a boat from March thru December, I see black bear, coyote, red fox, beaver, eagles, osprey, loons that pass through in the Spring and the Fall, mink, etc. not only in my yard but while out fishing. Sure there are lots of AH but they are everywhere. I'm only 30 miles west of NYC but where in the Denver area could I get a 4 bedroom and two bath house for $800 a month? Attached a few critter pics (have lots more) and 4 fish pics from the end of Feb and beginning of March 2018 last has snow for effect. Have LOTS more. There are some gems still around (granted not like 50+ years ago). Respectfully, don't judge a book by it's cover, keep an open mind and only believe 25% of what you hear. Looks like trout it will be as usual.

216 Turkey confab 2.jpg

1 12 13 rv.JPG

2 Lakeville Eagle.jpg

3 liittle bears.jpg

Waywayanda black bear.jpg

2 27 18 wl Lffoty.jpg

3 1 18 rlhjwr 5-11.jpg

3 1 18 rljb.jpg

3 27 18 wl wt 41.jpg
njangler is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance