Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
W

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    439 Posts
    Thanks, Byron. Just saw your note today. Could be they are out of mine as well. :cool: any more info is appreciated.

Jeff

· Registered
    649 Posts
    Hey Bryon,
    Hope all is going well for you.
    And I'm sorry its been so long since I last wrote to you, but it's been one of those years.
    Between a job change, and some relationship problems, I haven't been the old catfish_al of the past. Missed out on a lot of fishing this last couple of months, but always loved seeing your reports, along with the rest of the CF reports.
    But things are now back in order. The new job as me working a little more days the my past employment, but I've at least been able to get out a couple times this past month to enjoy with I enjoy the most, fishing.
    And the relationship is back in order, so that also helps the fishing time.
    And I'm already planning to get down your way this late fall, and enjoy some breakfast and slabbing that I enjoy doing so much with you, coleman, and Mike.
    See ya,
    Al

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi Walleye seeker. I'm 71 years old and have 2 generations of west side Colorado Springs natives. I'm looking for some help catching walleyes with my 6 year old Grandson. I have a small 15 ft. Seadoo boat and lots of trout equipment and used to be an avid fly fisherman on the rivers, high lakes, etc. Do you ever go out with someone like myself to help them learn how to walleye fish?

Thanks. Ron Spraggins 719-685-4300 ron@commonwealthusa.net

· Registered
    2,904 Posts
    Byron-Caught a nice walleye down on the north shore close to the dam on a crank in
    about 10-12 FOW. Then the wind blew me off the lake-its almost on!!!!

· Registered
    5,367 Posts
    Oh, and on sinkers, we use 1 or 2 oz slip sinkers... egg or no-roll style.

I'd be interested in how you make your own weights. :)

· Registered
    5,367 Posts
    Hey that'd be swell!!! He will flip out!

Buck Owen Brand
    1383 W. Gill Pl.
    Denver, CO

Truly cool, man. :)

· Registered
    24,884 Posts
    Byron,

Thanks for the info on plywood much appreciated. Never really paid any attention before. In the middle of the night I looked up a few lumber yards and of course they are all closed on Sundays, most are barely open on Saturdays. But I will find what I need.

So thanks again!

Good luck finding booty in the midst of the bikini hatches with that metal detector. Hopefully they dont have a wood detector or you will be busted!

Mark

· Registered
    178 Posts
    Hi there-

In a couple weeks I'm going to travel from La Junta to Leadville...I'm going to pester the lakers at Forebay and Turquoise...Just wondering if it was possible to pick up some sucker meat in the pueblo/canon city area? I would rather not go through the springs or salida on my route.

thanks,
    d

· Registered
    2,904 Posts
    Wow, thats tough. Just been slow spring-everythings 2-3 weeks behind. I haven't caught a fish at Pueblo yet this spring. See you on the lake.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…