Colorado Fishing Forum - View Profile: TheUkrainian

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Oyey
    08-28-2014 11:20 PM - permalink
    Oyey
    I will get Kyle to respond to you... pretty sure he has exactly what you are looking for...
  2. rayfethers
    04-20-2014 12:54 PM - permalink
    rayfethers
    Larry,

Happy Easter! I hope as is going well for you. I sent you a PM last week the the Colorado Fishing forum with the date for the first Veterans fishing trio. I am not sure if you got the PM so I thought I would send an email just in case.

We don't have any Monument Lake trips planned yet, but we do have a trip planned for the Arsenal on Thursday, May 8th. The fishing will start at about 3:30pm and will go until about 7:30pm or until the guys get tired of fishing. If you available we would love to have you join us. As soon as I know the dates for Monument I will let you know.
    We also have trips to the Arsenal planned on June 19, July 10 and September 11. If any of those days fit into your schedule we'd be happy to have you come with us.

If you want to get out and try to do some fishing this spring let me know. I seem to be in excellent health this year and plan on getting out much more than I did last year.

Thanks,

Ray

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 11-14-2017 12:10 PM
  • Referrals: 0