Colorado Fishing Forum - View Profile: cnelk

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Koke Smoker
    09-06-2014 02:41 PM - permalink
    Koke Smoker
    Hello,

My name is Mickey and I drew a tag for unit 61 first rifle. I'm probably responsible for about 200 of your u tube views on your bow hunt in that unit. :-) Awesome animal and vid. I've also been reading the hunting boards and seen your posts there too. Nice bullwinkle!

Anyway, I'm self employed and work 7 days a week, so I haven't been able to make any scouting trips but do plan on getting there a few days before the season to do some scouting. I was wondering if you would be willing to share some info on the unit, specific or general? I would be willing to talk on the phone if that's easier for you. I'm in good shape but years chasing down other units I'll probably be too old to do them!
    Any help of info would be much appreciated as this is probably the elk hunt of a lifetime for me! Here's my cell 720.447.3647.

Thanks!
    Mickey Borders

About Me

• Signature
    "yo - theres no fish in this stinkin lake.. cept for the ones dat id like to bake"

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 02-18-2019 02:40 PM
  • Referrals: 0