Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Trade Aqua-view for Vex or Marcum

7K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  dropshot 
#1 ·
Aqua-view-$175

Aqua-view is a few years old, used about 10 times. Comes with 120' of cable, temp display, battery charger, carrying case, and owners manual.

See less See more
#11 ·
I'm pretty sure the site has a rule you only get 2 years to try and sell your personal crap and I'm sorry to be a whistle blower but you are in difinite violation because you are pushing three years trying to get $175 bucks.... the cost of the unit 3 years ago....who knows maybe you can find a smuck who doesn't relize they are $99 bucks know at the super stores. ;D ;D

#12 ·
Trout said:
I'm pretty sure the site has a rule you only get 2 years to try and sell your personal crap and I'm sorry to be a whistle blower but you are in difinite violation because you are pushing three years trying to get $175 bucks.... the cost of the unit 3 years ago....who knows maybe you can find a smuck who doesn't relize they are $99 bucks know at the super stores. ;D ;D
You're killing me! :p :p

#24 ·
SLAYERFISH said:
IowaIce said:
no offense but i would have that thing shoved up my a**

Iowa Ice we can shove that thing up your ass -no charge.  You gotta buy it first!
     Wow bud...Doctors charge big money to do this. I would at least give him a lil KY!  >:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.