A FRIENDLY REMINDER. - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2014, 10:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default A FRIENDLY REMINDER.

I'm doing some major cleanup on here. after reading a few threads on here... I and it seems like a few others have had enough and now that I have a good computer where I can check this forum more often, I intend on doing something about it... so instead of ranting on, I'm just going to be direct and blunt to you all.

1. yeah, im the moderator. no, I don't give a damn if you disapprove and you want me to renounce the title.

2. yeah I used to be the douchebag that got banned 15 times from here. and now i'm the moderator of the forum that i helped try to destroy. get over it.

3. if someone is bothering you, and you have an issue with a thread or person for whatever reason... Please, instead of turning the thread into fodder for my goon hate party thread... PM me, let me know what is going on, and I will do my best to remedy the situation. I'm easy going and I usually do what people tell me to do, so please... instead of ranting off, JUST PM ME AND ASK ME.

4. no this forum is not on life support. no this forum doesn't suck. new people sign up all the time, people lurk, and people who don't want to post on the other sites will come here where it's more relaxed. but they won't post here and contribute if the same few people here keep trolling and talking trash because that new member decided to make the error of expressing his religious/political beliefs publicly. your trolling BS as much as you think it's cute, is the reason why this site sucks. it's the reason why people would rather post on the "other" site. Can the crap or I will.

5. if you don't like what I posted, or the coming changes (they are already happening, some are learning this the hard way and getting angry.) then DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE. simple as that. I don't give a damn if you've been a member here for how many years or you remember the glory days where we all had fun. you wanna bring them back? contribute. play nice. don't be a douchebag and it will be good again. if you disagree... then quit posting.

and after this post, i expect this... so, 6. if you are that angry from the 5 statements above, don't ask me to delete your name. just quit posting. just as I'm not gonna put up with bullshit anymore, I'm not gonna cave into dramatics either. take that crap somewhere else.

Thanks!

Dave M. Aka Dalton. Aka the messageboard bouncer.

#thorntonscumbags

Last edited by Dave M; 09-19-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Dave M is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2014, 10:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

I thought you'd be bigger and don't eat the big white mint!
Old 09-19-2014, 10:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

Nobody ever wins a fight, mark.

#thorntonscumbags
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2014, 10:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Pain don't hurt, Dave.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

you play pretty for a blind boy, mark.

#thorntonscumbags
Old 09-19-2014, 10:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
tc

I don't play! Once in kindergarten, my teacher said "Davie, go outside and play". I replied, "yo teach, I don't play".
Old 09-19-2014, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

TC says you've got entirely too many brains to have an ass like that, Dave. I think its cuz of TC's little dogs!
Old 09-19-2014, 10:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman View Post
TC says you've got entirely too many brains to have an ass like that, Dave. I think its cuz of TC's little dogs!

you got a skinny little runt named TC working here? lolol.

#thorntonscumbags
Old 09-19-2014, 10:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
you got a skinny little runt named TC working here? lolol.
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!...[Eyeing TC and Dave standing together] The Double Douche!
Old 09-19-2014, 11:03 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman View Post
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!...[Eyeing TC and Dave standing together] The Double Douche!
bwahahahahaaaaaa!!!!

#thorntonscumbags

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in