Colorado Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Realistic Game plan for the ice- don't blow it

View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
KokaLoco

Default Realistic Game plan for the ice- don't blow it

How many bodies of water can you really hit effectively in one season? Unless your butt-buddies with ten guys who know 10 different lakes to the hilt, what lakes can you really expect to fish effectively, and thoroughly in the quest of bigger, smarter and better fish. It's easy... I dedicated to nailing my local lake- Ruedi Reservoir, with Blue on my mind. This year, I've got 6 days on Blue with another 6 in store, catching bigger and better fish each trip, with the Gorge on my mind. I know they're killing monters on the Gorge right know, but it's not realistic to do a suicide misson, 3 days in the parking lot when I'm working patterns and repeat succes on Blue,- realistic goals yield actual, calculated results- have you worked this method, or just pick a day, drill two holes and set up camp
KokaLoco is offline   Reply With Quote

» Forum Search
» Insurance