Hey man (and Tal) this is going to be fun! - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2006, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
kurtopia

Default Hey man (and Tal) this is going to be fun!

I dont know about the rest of you, but I am really looking forward to meeting alot of you guys and gals (Tal) down there in Pueblo!

I probably wont meet many of you when I go out, as besides me and Kirbydog and the 8 guys out for a tourney were the only guys out that early last week (5 a.m.). In fact, me and Kirby were fishing for an hour before those tourney guys even decided to get going, and oh yea, kirby, wasnt that guy revving his engine and telling the other guy he was a @#$^^$ stud with his great? Too bad they were comparing engines and not fishing!

Typical Bass guys, comparing their engines and not their fish, oh sorry Kirby! Yeah, my little 60 gets me around okay, i just may get there what, 90 or 120 seconds later than the other guy! LOL. Big engines, small fishing poles I say!

Anyway, this is going to be a great get together, I wont be posting till after it, so I just want to tell everyone to have fun! Its going to be a ball to meet each other and call everyone by their stupid forum names!

But my last posting is this. Who is going to do the fishing report? Are we going to have 2, 5, 8 of them?

I wont post one. With all you loosers there is going to be too much fishing pressure! They wont be biting! LOL.. just kidding, we all will catch plenty of fish! But I still wont post a report! I may comment on a few though!!

Kurtis
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2006, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Hey man (and Tal) this is going to be fun!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who had a hand in setting this up...much appreciated...I am heading down at 6 am and get camp set up and boat on the water...PuebloWiperman is supposed to be at my door at 5:30 am...and off we go...supposed to be severely windy on Friday...look forward to meeting everyone...
Old 09-15-2006, 01:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

Food? I'm there!
tal0362 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2006, 06:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

There will be people posting reports, believe me. Good luck to everyone, and have fun!
lake1177 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in