Lost Gear Sparks Hope - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2006, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Lost Gear Sparks Hope

I was intrigued to follow the story of nsims lost equipment and delighted with the great outcome. Way to go. This made me wonder about the gear I lost at 11 mile some time ago now and my wife said it wouldn't hurt to give this forum a try. I went camping-fishing at 11 mile for the first time in mid Sept. Around the 20th. I had a great time and caught my first Pike and some big trout. I don't think I even posted a report but had garnered a lot of good info from this site. Well long story short, I'm embarassed to say in my haste moving from one spot to the next on my first night there I left a rod and tackle box at one of the places I fished. I think it was the first camp ground on the north side or the one by the inlet, can't remember the names of them. nsims story sparked some hope that maybe some one on here may have found them. I called the park service but with no luck on them being turned in. I left behind an old vintage Mitchel spinning reel on a Shakespeare rod and a red and grey tackle box filled with lots of new big pike lures, many unopened. I am still kicking myself about it and was hoping that some one just might have come across them that is associated with this forum. My wife said give it a try so... If any one has any info I would be most grateful. If not I hope that whoever has them was happy to receive them and catches many large pike. I know it is a shot in the dark but...
Thanks for any help and sorry for the long story.
Bsquare
Bsquare is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in