New to CF - Page 4 - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2016, 01:23 PM   #31 (permalink)

Welcome to the forum! There is some good info to be found here if you stick around
bobys is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2016, 01:53 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Joe Siphek View Post
Doctor/patient confidentiality is serious business, I may/may not have even inspected some of your wives goods, you will never know.
That was pretty funny! Stick around. We are pretty harmless.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:20 PM   #33 (permalink)

so what's the deal, do people from here actually get together? you know fish together, camp, 4 wheel, grab a beer?

Just trying to get a feel for the place...i've only been involved in one other forum prior to this (motorcycle club) and it was a pretty tight knit group that would often get together.

Just checkin

~Travis (720)317-9805~
Dr. Joe Siphek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2016, 09:25 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
so what's the deal, do people from here actually get together? you know fish together, camp, 4 wheel, grab a beer?

Just trying to get a feel for the place...i've only been involved in one other forum prior to this (motorcycle club) and it was a pretty tight knit group that would often get together.

Just checkin

Sounds like some one is cruising for cack. Try m4m on Craigslist, Dr Ankle Grabber.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:27 PM   #35 (permalink)

Not sure but I think you already got an invite from Boon, Riv and Bubba...if canoes are involved I wouldnt go if I were you...
Old 03-09-2016, 09:22 AM   #36 (permalink)

Thanks for the advice golden rod!

~Travis (720)317-9805~
Old 03-09-2016, 12:06 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:

Just checkin
Just PM Golden Rod, Boondock and Riverrunner. They like to take newbs out. OK, seriously, there aren't many forum get together these days. You might get some bites in the "Find a Partner" section. Your best option is to contribute and, at some point, some like-minded people may reach out to you and be more willing to wet a line with you.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:17 PM   #38 (permalink)

Thanks AO...I could care less about get togethers, although talking fish stories over a brew is always a plus. Now fishing and drinking some brews is even better. I'm really here just to learn and share.

It would be cool to meet other enthusiasts that are in my general vicinity. Honestly, I prefer to fish alone, that way no one can call me out on my "Fish Tales"

as for golden rod...he seems like a legit dude...takes some kinda balls to give their member "Golden" status

~Travis (720)317-9805~

Last edited by Dr. Joe Siphek; 03-09-2016 at 12:19 PM. Reason: suck w/ emojis
Old 03-09-2016, 12:24 PM   #39 (permalink)

Idunno, man. Seems to me like get-togethers kind of happen organically around here anymore. Wasn't there some homo-erotic themed ice gathering not too long ago?

Iffin you wanna meet peeps, throw something out there. "Hey, I'm going to fish Lake X...never been there before, but I was hoping to meet a few of you. I've got whiskey, and sausages" (I'm pretty sure that's how the pseudo ice fishing event happened. I suspect that was more about the sausage though)

I think a few people fish some of the local tournaments as well. I hear that's good for networking as well.

Maybe old Goonie, with his new found less douchebaggeryness, would be willing to resurrect the old Tube N Toon? He seems keen to bring all the old heads back together again.

Also, if you have a boat... Poon-n-Tang will do some "things" for a boat ride. Or so I've heard.
mrwigglestheworm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2016, 12:30 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwigglestheworm View Post
some homo-erotic themed ice gathering not too long ago?
Only if peeps are homophobic... A sausage is a sausage is a sausage for me. Not some Freudian imagery for a man's parts. I made it very clear in the thread that the economics of meat would be disastrous if farmers could not recoup their cost on the lesser cuts of meat...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in