Western Slope Fishing - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2007, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Western Slope Fishing

How many guys on here live on the western side like me? I fish all species and all tackle, I have a small boat, and lots of time I have room for another person, always looking for fishing buddies to trade secrets with.
flyfishgeek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2007, 02:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Western Slope Fishing

I am a recent transplant, I think I actually met you out at Rifle Gap. Tony?, a ranger pickup and a bassbuster?
fishlip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2007, 02:44 PM   #3 (permalink)

i love to get out as much as possible. i see your posts on WSA. im from gj, how bout you?
mackmstr21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2007, 03:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Yeah Fishlip, we have met. That was a great day, boy caught a 25 lb'er, I live in GJ, but it is only about an hour to any fishing you could want. I have been trying to decide what to chase this weekend, bass, pike, trout. Not sure yet.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackmstr21
i love to get out as much as possible. i see your posts on WSA. im from gj, how bout you?
I post a lot on WSA, but that place is getting out of control. One or two people saying they speak for the entire site, it seems that some are losing focus. I JUST WANT TO FISH.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to TroutFishingBear

it's a shame...so much good was about to be done for everyone but then someone had to get personal about things like always and ended up ruining it for the entire western slope most likely. That's also the same individual who said I was a (something, I'm not gonna say it on here since it is so ludicrous it is unreal) so I wouldn't get a scholarship from the elks (just since he and I disagree, he had fun making horrible rumors up about me I am sure), but the joke is on him. I have a scholarship to a school in flint, michigan, and I will be fishing for michigan pike and walleye in 4 months time, and our pike will still be getting slaughtered at that time because this man thinks with the wrong head. But for the next 4 months, I will still be on the western slope and I would like to fish with any of you west slopers out there...just send me a message.

My condolences to fellow anglers of the western slope, and also to Randy Hampton, who has done a MAGNIFICENT job at trying to re-connect the DOW with the sportsmen of CO.

[quote author=ptaft link=topic=42422.msg488400#msg488400 date=1236743995]
I say if it catches fish throw it!
[/quote]
TroutFishingBear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in