Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Pot of Gold lures ?

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  chris 
#1 ·
Could anyone tell me where to buy theese lures? They are called Pot of Gold lures. They are spoons 1/4 & 1/8 once. I believe they are gold w/ a red stripe. They run for 99cents. I'm hoping maybe K-mart, Wal-Mart, Dick's, Gart Sports, etc... Anyway, if anyone knows of a place, please let me know. I'd order off line, but I'd like to get them in the next few days, and the shipping already costs more than the lure.  :(

Thanks.

I just found out that they come in lots of colors, and sizes. Oh, and they are made in Berthod. If that helps.

#3 ·
CHRIS --- Thanks man :)
I called the company, and ordered some. They may not be ready by the time I need them though. The guy was cool, and let me pick wich ones I wanted (if you order on-line you have to order the same color, by the dozen). Anyway, I'm heading to Sportsman's w/in the next 2 days so I can pick some up there.
They actually had them at the Estes Marina, and a campground up here. Just not in the colors I wanted.
Thanks again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.