Pueblo??? - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Pueblo???

Winter is just about to make me loose my mind. I need to get out and do some fishing from the boat. My brother and I are talking about places to go and we thought Pueblo would be a nice change of scenery. Iíve never been there before and would like to check it out. Do you think it will be froze the first weekend in February? We would like to target walleye and wipers (I know itís the wrong time of year). Does anyone have any tips they could share locations depths and bait? I probably go there once and Iím very tight lipped so you donít have to worry about secrets getting out. We just want a change and a chance at some fish. Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2008, 04:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Pueblo???

I live right by the res and drive through there every day to get to work. I cannot imagine that the ice will melt enough to get on there by the first week of Feb. Right now it is as covered as I have seen in a few years. If you send me a PM I will look shortly before you plan on coming down....but honestly, I would not get your hopes up until the second or third week of Feb unless we get some super warm weather.....
Old 01-23-2008, 05:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Pueblo???

Thanks I'll send a pm before I go anywhere but it looks like Powell is going to be my escape

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in