Colorado Fishing Forum

Colorado Fishing Forum (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php)
-   Colorado Fishing Lounge (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Who is fishing this weekend (https://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24946)

Chief 02-14-2008 11:09 AM

Who is fishing this weekend

I have off Saturday and Monday was just wondering were everyone was going on the ice. I still might try Antero if the road is accessible

The_Mad_Catter 02-14-2008 11:19 AM

Re: Who is fishing this weekend

I will be hitting gross with a freind on Sat or Sun. In addition I will be hitting some open water with the xraps and husky jerks......

dloring 02-14-2008 11:20 AM

Saturday Wellington. Sunday and Monday would like to hit some open water somewhere.

jclay0429 02-14-2008 11:34 AM

saturday wolford tourney. Sunday recovering. Monday, possibly fish, not sure yet. Would probably hit up cheeser canyon or some local ice.

fishnphil 02-14-2008 11:58 AM

Armchair, badanimuls, myself and two of Armchair's friends iwll be fly fishing the north fork ranch on the n. fork of the s. platte river.

Hog farm....hogs...watch out!

jclay0429 02-14-2008 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishnPhil
Armchair, badanimuls, myself and two of Armchair's friends iwll be fly fishing the north fork ranch on the n. fork of the s. platte river.

Nice. How much? I always wanted to do one of those, but they wouldn't allow spinning tackle!

post a report for sure!

fishnphil 02-14-2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jclay0429
Quote:

Originally Posted by FishnPhil

Nice. How much? I always wanted to do one of those, but they wouldn't allow spinning tackle!

post a report for sure!

Armchair Angler or myself will post a report for sure! I'll have my camera too but AA has staked his claim on capturing the precious moments (his camera is probably a lot nicer than mine too).

eyehunter27 02-14-2008 12:33 PM

Putting the final touches on the boat for next weekend... ;)

longdraw 02-14-2008 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeHunter27
Putting the final touches on the boat for next weekend... ;)

I just put new carpet in mine on Tues! I am fully jacked up.

Chief 02-14-2008 12:56 PM

I just finished a home made live well and am installing a new fish finder. Everything else is ready to go