BOATS - Colorado Fishing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2005, 10:34 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default BOATS

im looking for a boat...my first, although ive fished from many. Im interested in a 16ft or 18 ft Tracker or Lund Deep V, but will take something similiar...also used would be great. any ideas on where to look? i live in Longmont, but will drive to Wyoming if i have to...and i would like to keep it around 10 thousand if possible...some of the new Trackers are going for as low as 13 from what ive seen. my biggest problem is just locating a website or classified where i might find one...
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2005, 08:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: BOATS

If you dont mind driving look at www.iboats.com This is where I found my boat.

-Jay
NeWcS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2005, 09:08 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rottal,
Don,t rule out Nebraska or SOUTH DOKOTA, a buddie of mine saved a couple of thousand buying his boat in valentine Neb.
Goodluck Eric
stuccoman01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2005, 09:26 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to work2fish

www.rockymountainnews.com or www.denverpost.com

Also, you can check:

http://www.walleyecentral.com:8080/c...ML/boats.shtml

should be more boats there later. I don't know what the local newspapers in Longmont/Loveland/Fort Collins area are, but that may be another place to check online...

Hope this helps,
Mike
Old 03-14-2005, 11:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
tomcat

Rottal-

i may have just what you are looking for. plus i live in broomfield and the boat is stored indoors in erie.

i have a 2003 alumacraft 16' 9" yukon d-vee. it is on a 2003 trailer and it has a 2003 johnson 25hp. it has literally everything you could want and the boat is rigged, equipped and loaded with extras. it has an awesome custom travel/mooring cover i had made. depth finder, trolling motor, seats, livewell, deep cycle batteries, rod holders, the trailer has a swing tongue so it can fit into almost any residential garage.
i bought this boat new in march 2003 when i lived in ohio. i fished in tournaments and at my cottage in canada as well as lake erie. i fished it only a few times back there, then moved to colorado. i have fished it only a few times since coming here.
it is an awesome boat for fishing all types and sizes of lakes or reservoirs.
if you are interested in more info, please send me a private message.
i would be more than happy to go over the details, equipment, etc. and show it to you. the boat is in excellent condition. someone looking for a boat as you describe will be hard pressed to find a boat like this in the condition and with the equipment for the price.
thanks,
tomcat
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2005, 01:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

I just bought the tracker 16 Pro-Angler and for the money its a nice boat. not as nice as a lund which I had two of a 17' and 20' lunds. But to get the same boat from lund would be 5 to 6 thousand more. I went to all dealers in the metro area and know one was close in price to the trackers. All the other brands had the lund price but where less of a quality of boat. the one brand I did not look at was the Aluma Craft.
Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2005, 01:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

Ebay http://motors.listings.ebay.com/Othe...istingItemList (boats link), Thrifty-Nickle http://www.thriftynickelads.com (classifieds on website can go by location all over us), www.gazette.com (Colo Springs News paper), http://www.chieftain.com/ (pueblo newspaper), http://www.wyomingnews.com/ (Cheyenne,Wyoming newspaper), http://www.zwire.com/site/news.asp?brd=377 (North Platte,Nebraska newspaper)

www.ColoradoMountainFishing.com

Here's to Tight Lines, Bent Rods, and Screamin Reels.... FISH ON!
epic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2005, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Thanks guys for all the info..ill look at all the stuff you sent me and when i make a decision ill let everyone know what i finally ended up with...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Colorado Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in