Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Parks Pass and New Truck

877 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  scubapig 
#1 ·
I bought a new truck yesterday and when i went to take my pass off my old truck (that i traded in and am no longer in possesion of) the part where the month was punched out ripped off. can i go about getting anew one without paying for another one, or am i ok with a corner ripped off? (i doubt that is ok) i tried so hard to remove it carefully but it just wouldn't come off nicely :(

#5 ·
I removed all the back and forth arguement about removable stickers for your parks pass... Lets leave it at this. Using removable stickers on your parks pass is against the rules, if you get caught your parks pass will be taken and you maybe fined. You can buy a 2nd pass for 20$ or if your pass needs replaced you can get it for 5$.

#7 ·
You should be able to do it at any place that uses the kiosk, which includes sportsmans... but the person working it has to know how to do it. So you might have to go to the parks office or the DOW office to get it done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.